- Community service : a non-paying job performed by one person or a group of people for the benefit of their community or its institutions.
- Offering opportunities to serve the community and self-growth within a comfort zone.
- Teaching the development, maintenance, and use of computer software, systems, and networks.
- Enhance the digital communication skills and career paths of our community.
- Broad set of practices and attitudes of involvement in social and political life that converge to increase the health of a civil society.
- Educate Muslim community about opportunities for individual and collective actions designed to identify and address issues of public concern.
Literacy & Emotional Intelligence
- To earn the skills to simply recognize and accept the differences without making value judgments.
- Foster a cognitive acquaintance and working relationship within a diverse system of language and culture that is dependent on history and heritage.
Health & Wellness
- Present a comprehensive and sustainable approach to healthy lifestyles through physical, mental, social, and educational means.
- Address the parallelism between the teachings of Islam and modern science in promoting health and wellness.